ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12GB GDDR6X with DLSS 3, lower temps, and enhanced durability
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- 3.25-slot design: massive fin array optimized for airflow from the three Axial-tech fans
- Diecast shroud, frame, and backplate add rigidity and are vented to further maximize airflow and heat dissipation
- Digital power control with high-current power stages and 15K capacitors to fuel maximum performance
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
Armed For Flow
NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture elevated by buffed cooling and power delivery, and backed with an arsenal of rugged reinforcements to cover your six. Lock, load, and dominate with the TUF Gaming GeForce RTX4070 Ti.
Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series and DLSS
- Cutting-Edge GPUs - NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture
- Realistic and Immersive Graphics - Dedicated Ray Tracing Cores
- AI-Accelerated Performance - NVIDIA DLSS 3
- Game-Winning Responsiveness - NVIDIA Reflex low-latency platform
- Built for Live Streaming - NVIDIA Encoder
- AI-Enhanced Voice and Video - NVIDIA Broadcast app
- Fast-Track Your Creativity - NVIDIA Studio
- Performance and Reliability - Game Ready and Studio Drivers
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 21% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 Celsius, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Phase That Blaze
A vapor chamber and generously oversized heatsink combo efficiently soak up heat from the GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GPU so that it can be whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
Military-Grade 20K Capacitors
A lineup of capacitors rated to last 20,000 hours at 105 Celsius brings higher temperature and ripple tolerance to the GPU power rail, arming the card for long-term deployment in challenging conditions.
A high-quality diecast shroud and aluminum backplate prevent PCB flex and feature large vents to further increase heat dissipation.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Light 'em Up!
Aura-compatible ARGB lighting on the shroud adds a dash of customizable color or functional effects to your build. Pair up with a vast range of compatible system components and coordinate the glow to create a theme that's uniquely you.
Graphics Card Holder
Pillar of Support
The bundled graphics card holder banishes sag and also contains a screwdriver to help you build.
Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
Interface: PCI Express 4.0
Graphics Chipset: Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti
Memory Size: 12GB
Memory Type: DDR6X
Memory Interface: 192-bit
Core Clock: OC mode: 2640 MHz
Default mode: 2610 MHz (Boost clock)
Memory Clock: 21 Gbps
CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 7680 CUDA Cores
Outputs: 2 x HDMI
3 x DisplayPort
HDCP Support: Yes
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
Multi-GPU Support: None
Max Display Support: 4
Cooling: Axial-tech fans
High-quality diecast shroud
PSU Requirements: 750W or greater recommended
Connectors Required: 1 x 16-pin power
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready
Additional Features: See Overview
Dimensions: 305 x 138 x 65 mm
Slot Size: 3.25 Slot
Accessories: 1 x Collection Card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Adapter Cable (1 to 2)
1 x TUF Graphics Card Holder
1 x TUF Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Thank you Card
1 x TUF Gaming Certificate
Package Type: Retail
#Hide#Lighting Effects: Yes
#Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
#Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
Package Weight: 2.4000 kg
Warranty: 3 Years